If you're considering hiring a limo service for a prom, wedding, anniversary, or a memorable night on the town with your best friends, there are various things to consider. Here are a few tips that can help you choose the best limousine service for you:
- Read reviews carefully. There's a wealth of information online that should help you to avoid hiring an inferior service
- Reserve your limo service early - at least three to four weeks ahead of your event
- Check the references that they provide. It is preferable to hire a company that has many years of experience in the area, rather than hiring a new start-up limo service
- Check what insurance carrier covers them and what type of policy it is. Sometimes limo services cover their vehicles with a personal auto policy, which only covers the company and not the client who hired the limo!
- Make sure that the chauffeur is qualified. If your chauffeur arrives and smells like a brewery or has deep bloodshot eyes, do not allow your guests to enter into the limo! Chauffeurs must be sober, intelligent, and well-groomed
- Get a written contract specifying everything that you have requested. If you've hired a limo service to transport your aging parents around the town, don't let them get into a limo that is being driven by a person in a clown suit or other costume!
- Make sure that you know exactly how their pricing policies work. Many companies charge by the hour, but can also offer all-inclusive packages. Ask if there are any add-ons to the price quoted, like service fees or gas surcharges. Find out whether a driver tip is included in the base price or is separate. A usual tip for a limo driver is 15 to 20% of the base price
There you have it! Just a handful of things to look for when hiring a limo service, now you can enjoy having a special event limo or stretch hummer limos for your special occasion, contact A Formal Image Limousines today to rent a limo for your special occasion. We have afforadble options and a variety of vehicles for any of your needs.